The SLA describes the following:
- Establishing the desired and delivered level of service
- Establishing the quality control method
The support team within SpinPanel is the first point of contact for the support team of the Client. The support team is responsible for dealing with incidents, communicating changes and supporting the Client.
The SpinPanel support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers assistance in the event of emergencies at the hourly rate for work set out in this document.
The SpinPanel support is responsible for:
- Registration of incidents
- Providing support in the event of incidents
- Execution of the basic work for resolving an incident or implementing a change
- Monitoring the execution
- Notification of progress, solution or execution at the Client
Client support portal
SpinPanel offers a client portal to the Client. SpinPanel provides access to contact persons of the Client at the request of the Client. In the customer portal, the contact person of the Client can carry out the following actions:
- Register tickets
- Request a change
- View all tickets and progress of this from the Client
|URGENCY||High (8)||Medium (4)||Low (2)|
|Via mail||Incidents can be announced via email by sending an email to email@example.com|
|Via telephone||Incidents can be announced via telephone by using the following phone number: +31 (0)24 30 30 120|
|Client support portal
||Incidents can be registered within Zendesk, in case Client has a valid Zendesk account. A Zendesk account can be requested through the SpinPanel support team.|
- New Year's Day
- Second Easter Day
- Royal day
- Ascension Day
- Whit Monday
- First and Second Christmas day
|PRIORITY||RESPONSE TIME||SOLUTION TIME|
|High||15 minutes*||8 hours|
|Medium||15 minutes*||16 hours*|
|Low||15 minutes*||40 hours*|
A change is a planned activity. A change will be implemented as soon as it has been tested by SpinPanel and found suitable for release to the production platform. As SpinPanel is a multi-tenant platform, changes to the service are implemented at a time to be determined by SpinPanel. Examples of a change are:
- Performing updates on APIs, databases and web applications of the service
- Releasing new features within the service
- Resolving bugs within the service
Communications in regard to the services can be distinguished on two levels:
- Operational level: every half year (6 months) consultation takes place between the two parties about changes, evaluation, invoicing, procedures, etc.
- Strategic level: every year (12 months) consultation takes place between the two parties at strategic level.
SpinPanel application available is 99,9%.
The SpinPanel platform itself is unavailable during announced maintenance windows. During this period users are receiving an informational webpage telling them the platform is currently unavailable due to an update. Once the platform update has been finished, the temporary webpage is removed which will grant Clients access to the platform again.